This page may be updated now and again so please review this policy regularly.
What Information Do We Collect?
On this site the following forms of personal data is what we may collect, store or use:
- Information about your visit and use of this site, such as pages viewed and pages accessed.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website, and/ or subscribing to our website admin and/or email notifications for updates.
Cookies are used on this website. A cookie, is a small piece of information sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while browsing. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide an improved user experience and overall usability
- Administration of the website
- Personalisation and marketing purposes
How Do We Store Your Personal Data?
Personal information may be used for personalising the website experience or/and providing other organisations with statistical information about the user – this will not be data that identifies the user.
Will We Disclose Your Information?
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Child Protection Policy
To ensure the privacy and safety of pupils at the school, we use the following policy for child protection.
Photographs of pupils will only be used after seeking parents’ permission before publishing them on the website. Also no photographs will be directly linked to the specific identity of the pupil and no names will be attached to these photos. If pupil names are given then these will not be displayed with a photograph.
No further personal or private information about pupils will be published on the website.
Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Links
This site may include links to third parties on this website. This does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.