School Bus Information
The following information has been provided by
Mike Freeborn – Go South Coast
Tel: 01202 338420 / www.morebus.co.uk
Poole Grammar School
Which buses go to Poole Grammar School?
The following buses go directly to Poole Grammar School:
- Route 415: The Route 415 travels from Canford Cliffs to Poole Grammar School, going via Ashley Road and Canford Heath
- Route 416: The Route 416 travels from Lilliput to Poole Grammar School, going via Lower Parkstone
- Route 418: The Route 418 travels from Sandbanks to Poole Grammar School, going via Compton Acres, Lilliput and Ashley Cross
- Route 419: The Route 419 travels from Lilliput to Poole Grammar School, going via Sandecotes Road, Ashley Cross, Park Gates and Poole Town Centre
- Route 447: The Route 447 travels from Alder Hills to Poole Grammar School, going via Herbert Avenue, Alderney, Newtown and Canford Heath
- Route 448: The Route 448 travels from Poole Old Town to Parkstone & Poole Grammar Schools, going via Hamworthy, Turlin Moor, Upton and Creekmoor
- Route 450: The Route 450 travels from Alder Road to Parkstone & Poole Grammar Schools, going via Wallisdown Road, Bearwood and Oakley
Where can I get my child a bus pass?
You can buy a bus pass for your child by going to https://passes.gosouthcoast.co.uk/. This will guide you to the app where you can choose the type of pass you would like to purchase. The pricing of the bus pass depends on location. The nearer the school you are, the cheaper the bus pass is.
How can my child buy tickets for the bus?
If a bus pass is not a suitable option for your child, you can buy tickets on the morebus app. Child day and week riders can be bought on the app, and will need your child to be verified as being a child – using a passport as proof of verification. Alternatively, child tickets can also be bought from the driver. You can buy singles, returns, day-riders and weekly tickets from the driver.