The School insists on appropriate standards of dress. Current regulations are as follows, with approximate cost of required items provided in parenthesis.
The following are required items available from the school stockists –
Stevensons, 148-150 Seabourne Road, Bournemouth, BH5 2JA, Tel: 01202 425192
PMG Schoolwear, 85 High Street, Poole, Tel: 01202 686688
Prices may vary according to the stockist and range:
- Green blazer (£33.00 – £42.00 including Badge)
- School crested sweater (£21.00)
- School Tie (£6 – 7.25)
- Games jersey (£20.75 – £25.00)
- Bottle green football socks (£5.50 – £6.75)
- Black polyester shorts (from £5.25)
- White athletics top (from £5.00)
- Laboratory coat (£18.00)
- Mouthguards (from £5.00)
In addition there are regulations concerning the colour of the following items:
- Trousers – black or grey – shorts may be worn in the Summer Term provided that they are tailored and are black or grey.
- Shirt – white (designed to be worn with a tie)
- V-necked pullover – single coloured green
- Footwear – formal black or brown (not suede)
NB Heavy boots and training shoes are not permitted.
PE shoes (or trainers) and football boots are also required for timetables PE and Games lessons and practices. The Parent Staff Association organise the sale of good quality second-hand items at the evening for new parents in June and at other times of the year. The PSA can also offer support in cases of financial hardship through their Welfare Fund. Approaches can be made in strictest confidence to the Chairman, via the School Office.
Pupils are expected to develop their own dress sense within guidelines laid down by the school. These include the wearing of a tie, conventional shirt and trousers.
School Uniform Support
If there is a need for funding of School uniform, please approach the Bursar in complete confidence for a School discretionary award.