Main School Administrator
Main School Administrator (Years 7 – 11)
37 hours per week
Working weeks – term time plus 2 weeks during the school holidays (41 working weeks)
Grade: Points 14-17 £17,681 – £18,672 Full Time Equivalent.
We are a successful selective boys’ grammar school and are seeking to appoint an individual with experience in administration and excellent communication and IT skills.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, SIMS etc)
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- exceptional patience, tact and diplomacy
- a sense of humour and the ability to work under pressure
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
- intelligent highly motivated students
- the opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking environment
If you want to join a professional and friendly team then please download an application pack from our website.
For an informal chat, please contact Mrs Shepherd, in the first instance at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is midday on Wednesday 6 February 2019.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 13 February 2019.
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.