Teacher of Biology
We are a successful selective Academy Trust school and are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and inspirational full time teacher of Biology to join our innovative department.
We are looking for a teacher with an enthusiasm for Biology. It is suited to new entrants to the profession as well as more experienced teachers.
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
- Intelligent highly motivated students
- A school renowned for the friendliness of its staff room and the potential of its students; where students and teachers share their interest in scholarship and learning and students become well-rounded individuals.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and forward thinking environment
- A school close to the Jurassic Coast and the New Forest
- An extensive range of extracurricular activities for you to get involved with
Closing date: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Application forms are available from https://www.poolegrammar.com/work-with-us/ Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school. A CV may be sent in addition but will not be accepted on its own.
Informal discussions and visits are encouraged. Please contact Mr Lester, Head of Biology to make an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.