Visiting Music Tutor
Visiting Music Tutor – Trombone/ Bass Brass
£28.59 per hour plus holiday pay allowance
We are a successful selective Grammar school and are seeking to appoint an experienced, reliable, flexible and enthusiastic Trombone/Bass Brass teacher to join our friendly Music Department on a casual basis.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Advanced experience as a performer
- Experience in teaching music
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
- Intelligent highly motivated students
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking environment
- A leadership team who value work-life balance
- A school close to the Jurassic Coast and the New Forest
Students sign up to lessons on a termly basis so hours are set to change on a termly basis.
For an informal chat, please contact Mr Beeby, Head of Music on 01202 692132 or at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is midday Monday 17 June 2019
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.